Thursday, October 9, 2014

I Ketut Sugiarta Goes Top In Second Round Of The Indonesian Golf Tour At Palm Hill

Bogor, October 8th, 2014 - The Champion of the 7th edition Indonesian Golf Tour presented by Linc Group, I Ketut Sugiarta, ended with a total score three-under-par 141 and took the lead from overnight leader Rinaldi Adiyandono after the second round of The Indonesian Golf Tour presented by Linc Group at Palm Hill Golf Club.

"I played well today. My putting has been good throughout the whole round. I hope I can finish top five tomorrow, and qualify for the grand finale where I'm aiming to be in top three." smiled Ketut with confidence.

Rinaldi Adiyandono rolled to second place in round two, playing 74 with total score two-under-par 142. Not satisfied with his putting, Rinaldi wants to maintain his focus for the final day.

"My putts are a bit off today. Not as good as yesterday. I actually birdied all par 5s, but not many on par 4s. I will try to keep my focus on each of my strokes for tomorrow and have fun on the course." said 28-years-old Rinaldi Adiyandono.

Jordan Surya Irawan who played consistently 72-72, recorded an even-par both days in a row with total score 144 and tied with Ian Andrew in third place.

Overnight amateur leader, Sim Min Sub still hold his position at the top, but unfortunately no amateur will play in the final round of the Indonesian Golf Tour presented by Linc Group as all missed the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment